Friday, April 11, 2008

r we free?

Zuca smiled has I popped the question.

I don't think we are, honestly, mainly because we tend to go with flow of the outside sea, and start to think as a group and not so much as an individual.

But, I think we can be free, in true meaning of the this small word, but at the same time so mind blowing. All it takes it's a little courage, perhaps forgetting some roots, leaving only it a couple of strings attached. Don't mean to jump of the cliff, i mean to stand at it's upper limit, and feeling that you r right were you r supposed to be, and that you're aware of it. Even only in a "It's all in the head" like a very good friend of mine says.

I like to call this as a breathing of John Lennon "Imagine" filled with "Hyper Ballad" felling.

Felling free? After writing this, me and Zuca are. And you?

No comments: